We have so many great titles coming out in 2019 and I’m just going to jump into the new January releases. I mostly only post YA titles because that’s what I read the most of. But if there is an adult author that I enjoy and I’m looking forward to their potential new books, I will mention them on here as well.
If you click on the title of the book, it will take you to the Goodreads page so you can read the synopsis.
1. The Wicked King by Holly Black (January 8, 2019)
2. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus (January 8, 2019)
3. White Stag by Kara Barbieri (January 8, 2019)
4. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (January 15, 2019)
5. Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills (January 15, 2019)
6. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (January 29, 2019)
7. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer (January 29, 2019)
Can I just mention that every single one of these has a GORGEOUS cover! How does that even happen? I’m most excited for The Wicked King since I enjoyed The Cruel Prince so much but I also can not wait to read King of Scars! What new releases are you anticipating in January? Thanks for reading!!