I was nominated for the third time now for the Mystery Blogger Award! I can’t believe that people actually like reading what I have to post and I am so thankful all of you that follow me. I was nominated by Sarah @ Sarah’s Bookshelves. She is just so sweet and has the cutest little blog. Make sure you go check her out and give her a follow!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
Coming up with three facts is pretty difficult and since this is my third time being nominated, I now have to come up with three more facts that are newer than what I posted before.
1. I love video games but I get frustrated with them easily. I’ve recently been playing the new Spyro game and every time I “die” I get so aggravated that I have to start over. So why do I continue to make my stress levels rise? Because the game is still a lot of fun and well worth the frustrating parts.
2. I still don’t understand Twitter. I made a Twitter account a few months ago and I rarely use it because I don’t really grasp the concept of it. Do I just tweet whatever I’m thinking or feeling? Isn’t that too personal? Can’t I just write it down in a journal? Someone please explain Twitter to me.
3. I have a Funko POP obsession and it’s not going anywhere. I can’t seem to resist these cute collectibles. If I go out shopping, don’t be surprised if I come home with one on every shopping trip. Does anyone else have this issue?
1. Are you a tea person or a coffee person? Explain please.
I like both! A couple of years ago, I was strictly just green tea but now I enjoy both. Though, I do drink coffee a lot more than tea. I like creamer in my coffee and I like tea with nothing else in it.
2. What is your favorite day of the week to spend extra time reading? Why?
I love reading on Sunday’s. There is just something about Sunday’s that are so cozy and I just want to cuddle up on the couch and read all day.
3. What’s one thing about your blog that you love? It shouldn’t be that hard if I nominated you. If you need suggestions… it could be your writing style, your design, or just that one post you’re particularly fond of.
I guess I like my photos. By no means am I a professional but I do get a lot of compliments on my photos and that always feels so nice.
4. Which author can you depend on for amazing books no matter what?
Marissa Meyer! She is one of my favorite authors and I actually had the pleasure of meeting her just last month at her book signing tour for Archenemies. It was my first book signing ever and I had a great time!
5. What’s your favorite friend group in a book/series?
The Inner Circle from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas. I love this friendship and all their quirks and funny moments. It makes me smile just thinking about those moments.
Kat @ Novels & Waffles
Priyasha @ Books and Co.
Lexie @ Reading By Starlight
Kaya @ A Fictional Bookworm
Ivy @ Ivy’s Well Used Library Card
The Nerdy Book Fairy
Jen @ mommablogsalot
Nia @ Shades 0f Paper
Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
Kaleena @ Reader Voracious
1. What motivated you to start a blog?
2. What is your bookish unpopular opinion?
3. What was something that made you smile today?
4. What is your favorite book that is underrated?
5. What is one of your pet peeves?
Thank you so much again Sarah for nominating me and thank you to everyone who reads my posts and who have been following me since I started blogging. If I nominated you and you have already done this or don’t feel like it, you, of course, do not have to. Thanks for reading!