I was nominated by Jen @ mommablogsalot for the Flawesome Award! Thank you Jen for nominating me!! Jen has a cute little blog and you should definitely check it out if you haven’t. This award is to celebrate the flaws that make us awesome.
The creator of this award is Sophia Ismaa.
1. Link back to the creator – Sophia Ismaa
2. Display the award
3. List 3 flaws and turn it into a strength
4. Tag 10 other people
Three Ways I Am Flawesome…
1. It’s hard for me to say no. Whenever I have friends or family ask for something, I have a hard time declining their request. I feel that they will have a grudge against me if I said no and I would not be comfortable with that. I go to every baby shower, birthday party, family event, etc. I also take on babysitting jobs that maybe I don’t really want to do. On the other hand, I’m always there for those friends and family members. They can always count on me!
2. I’m an introvert. Not to say that being an introvert is a flaw but some people do see it that way. I like being on my own (or just my husband and I). I prefer to stay in and read books or watch movies than go out into the world. I don’t like big crowds and it seems there are crowds of people everywhere I go lately. But I’m a good listener to my friends and I’m pretty creative because of all the time I have to myself to think of amazing things.
3. I am overemotional. Simple things like a sad commercial or hearing that my friend can’t make it down to visit me over the summer, makes me VERY emotional. But that means that I don’t bottle things up. I let people know how I feel if they have hurt or wronged me. I’m a great friend who cares A LOT and there’s nothing wrong with that.
1. Kelly @ Another Book In the Wall
2. Emma @ emma reads
3. Brittany @ Brit Reads Books
4. Kay @ Hammock of Books
5. Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm
6. Lexie @ Reading By Starlight
7. Kaleena @ Reader Voracious
8. Emily @ Wicked Good Reads
9. Hâf @ The Library Looter
10. Taylor @ Taylor Is Reading
Like always, if I tagged you, please do not feel obligated to do this. It is just for fun! And if I didn’t tag you and you are interested in this, then you are now tagged! Thanks so much for reading!!