What a crazy past few days it has been. I wasn’t aware that a hurricane was about to hit Florida until Monday and luckily it wasn’t bad where I am. Though, I am on the west coast of Florida, we were safe and only received a little rain and wind. I hope everyone that was in the line of the hurricane is safe and my prayers go out to you!
Today I have some amazing new releases for October and I can’t wait to read some of these. So let’s jump into this list because there are quite a few.
If you click on the title of the book, it will take you to the Goodreads page so you can read the synopsis.
1. Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd (October 2, 2018)
2. The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke (October 2, 2018)
3. Broken Things by Lauren Oliver (October 2, 2018)
4. Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand (October 2, 2018)
5. Dry by Neal Shusterman & Jarrod Shusterman (October 2, 2018)
6. The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody (October 2, 2018)
7. Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak (October 9, 2018)
8. A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (October 16, 2018)
9. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas (October 23, 2018)
10. Where She Fell by Kaitlin Ward (October 30, 2018)
I have actually already purchased 2 of these books and pre-ordered 1. Can you guess which ones? What are some of your anticipated new releases for October? Thanks for reading!!