How are you all? It’s been so long since I’ve been here and I’m so sorry. Life has been crazy busy and I know I said that I was going to try and be back on here this month, and I wasn’t, but I think October is looking good. I’m super motivated to get back on here and interact with all you wonderful people and I’ve been in a really awful reading slump but I’m slowly coming out of it. So today I have my book haul for September. I went a little crazy but there were some amazing sales going on. So here are my 17 books hauled for the month of September!
1. Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith (Ollie’s Bargain Outlet)
2. Wildcard by Marie Lu (Amazon)
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Amazon)
4. Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (Barnes & Noble)
5. Furyborn by Claire Legrand (Barnes & Noble)
6. Sky In the Deep by Adrienne Young (Barnes & Noble)
7. The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan (Barnes & Noble)
8. Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings (Barnes & Noble)
9. Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl (Barnes & Noble)
10. The Star Wars Trilogy by George Lucas – Darth Vader Special Edition (Barnes & Noble)
11. The Star Wars Trilogy by George Lucas – C3PO Special Edition (Barnes & Noble)
12. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (Target)
13. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (Barnes & Noble)
14. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (Barnes & Noble)
15. Vengeful by V.E. Schwab (Barnes & Noble)
16. Mirage by Somaiya Daud (OwlCrate)
17. Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz (Ollie’s Bargain Outlet)
Barnes & Noble did an amazing book sale near the beginning of the month and I couldn’t resist. I got 6 books for just $60! I also didn’t include 4 books in the picture and it was probably just because they arrived after the picture was taken. But I am so excited for all of these and I can’t wait to dive in to them.
What books did you haul this month? I hope you all had a great September! Thanks for reading!!
P.S. I have a new theme on my Instagram that has more of an autumn vibe (like the picture above). Let me know what you think of it because the new pictures are not doing as good as my old ones. Thanks!