As we come into the second half of the year, there are going to be A LOT more books added to my TBR. It seems like a lot of big releases are coming out in the next few months and I’m so excited! Here are some of the August releases that I am looking forward to.
If you click on the title of the book, it will take you to the Goodreads page so you can read the synopsis.
1. Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas (08/07/2018)
2. The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell (08/07/2018)
3. The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby (08/07/2018)
4. Mirage by Somaiya Daud (08/28/2018)
5. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab (08/28/2018)
6. In Another Time by Caroline Leech (08/28/2018)
I’ve been doing really good about not buying any books and I’d like to keep it that way, at least until I make a bigger dent in my TBR of books that I own. But eventually I would love to read these titles and I hope to see some more reviews of them by fellow bloggers.
What are some of your anticipated new releases for August? Thanks for reading, cya!