Much like June, July is also a big month for new releases. Lots of new books and lots of sequels are coming out this month and I know that everyone seems to be so excited. Including me! Here are some of the books I’m looking forward to this month.
If you click on the title of the book, it will take you to the Goodreads page so you can read the synopsis.
1. Notes from My Captivity by Kathy Parks (07/10/2018)
2. Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik (7/10/2018)
3. Letting Go of Gravity by Meg Leder (07/17/2018)
4. I Am Still Alive by Kate Alice Marshall (07/24/2018)
5. Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton (07/31/2018)
6. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (07/31/2018)
7. The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas (07/31/2018)
I haven’t had the chance to pre-order any of these new releases yet but Simon Pulse did send me a finished copy of Letting Go of Gravity so that I can review it. I will have my review up closer to the release date. Also, can we just appreciate all of the gorgeous covers this month? I hope I’m able to get at least a couple of these new books and I hope they don’t disappoint.
What are some of your anticipated new releases for July? Thanks for reading, cya!