Happy July bookworms!
Here are already halfway through the year and time is just flying. This month I have 10 books on my TBR that I would like to tackle but I’m feeling very ambitious and may try to read even more. Here is what I have planned:
1. The Wind In the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
2. I Believe In a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
3. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
4. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
5. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
6. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
7. Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken
8. Mayfly by Jeff Sweat
9. Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
10. The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani & Mindi Scott
All of these are new books to me and I’m so excited for them. My classic pick of the month is The Wind In the Willows. I’m not familiar with this story at all but I’m currently reading it now and I’m enjoying it. Since The Darkest Minds movie is coming out next month, I would like to read the entire series. I’ve heard a lot of people love this story, so I can’t wait to see what I think. I was sent a copy of Mayfly from the publisher to review. It’s sounds so interesting and I’m looking forward to it. And of course, I have a handful of contemporaries that I am looking forward to as well.
What books are on your TBR? Thanks for reading, cya!