So I was nominated for the second time now for the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated by Victoria @ Be Careful of Books and I am just honored. She has a great blog and is really sweet so make sure to check her out!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
I’m going to try and come up with three new things about me so I’m not repeating anything. If you want to see the post when I was nominated for this award the first time, check it out here.
1. I used to be HORRIBLE at reading. Okay, so not horrible at reading but testing on reading. In Florida we had a yearly test called the FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test) and you have to pass the reading and math portions in order to graduate high school. So, freshmen year I took both. Passed the math but completely bombed the reading. I got put in into an intensive reading class my sophomore year and got a second try and also failed again! And then my junior year, I got two tries. First semester… failed! And then finally during second semester I passed. It is so stressful to think that some stupid little test will determine if you graduate or not. I could read just fine, I was just terrible at taking tests. Thankfully, Florida has done away with the FCAT. Probably because they realized how stupid it is.
2. My favorite dessert is pumpkin pie. I would eat it all year round! For my birthday last year, I bought myself a pumpkin pie instead of a birthday cake. But it wasn’t weird since my birthday is in October. And yes, I love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!
3. I am terrified of tunnels. We don’t have tunnels in Florida and when my husband and I were driving to Tennessee for our honeymoon 3 years ago, I was terrified!! I felt like the walls were closing in and I wouldn’t make it to the other end. What a nightmare!
1. Have you picked up any characteristics from your favorite literary characters? If so, which ones? If not, which would you like?
I don’t think I have picked up on any characteristics from characters. I would however, love to have the courage and bravery of Hermione Granger.
2. What do you do when you’re in a reading slump?
Honestly, I don’t think I have been in a reading slump. I’m always in the mood to read and I’m not much of a mood reader so I can read anything at any time.
3. What is your least favorite genre to read? Do you have a book you did enjoy in that genre?
Hmm. I think horror would be my least favorite genre. I love horror movies but books just don’t give me that spooky/chilling factor that movies do. However, I really enjoyed both IT and Carrie by Stephen King.
4. What is something you’re obsessed with at the moment?
I’m obsessed with Super Mario Odyssey. Holy Moly! I have been spending so much time on that game because it is so fun!
5. Which book have you been putting off for the longest? Why?
I have had The Book Thief on my shelves for… FOREVER! I promised myself that I would read it this year though. And I’m not even sure why I haven’t read it yet because it is a very well loved book.
Hâf @ The Library Looter
Raquel @ Rakioddbooks
Brooklyn @ Bookish.Brooklyn
Franziska @ Books and Peonies
Jill @ Book Nerd Reads
J.W. Martin @ Storeys of Stories
Anatomy of a Book Thief
Sally @ Books, Cups & Candles
Jane @ Jane Kelsey
Chachic @ Chachic’s Book Nook
1. What is your favorite and least favorite book cover?
2. What is your favorite book you have read this year?
3. What do you feel most proud of?
4. If you could meet any author, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
5. Pineapple on pizza… yes or no? (I LOVE pineapple on pizza so if you say yes, we can be best friends!!)
My Best Post:
Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 Books I’d Save from a Fire
Thank you so much again Victoria for nominating me and thank you to everyone who reads my posts. If I nominated you and you have already done this or don’t feel like it, my feelings won’t be hurt. I promise! Thanks for reading, cya!