I was nominated for another award! I can’t believe how amazing this blogging community is and I’ve made so many great friends. And one of the greatest bloggers I know, has nominated me for The Unique Blogger Award. Kelly @ Another Book In the Wall is so sweet and kind and has some amazing content on her blog and I ask that you please head over to her blog right now to see just how amazing she is!
1. Display the award!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I really love all the friendships that I have made and all the book discussions that I have had. I haven’t really met anyone that loves books as much as I do, besides my cousins who live in New Hampshire, and I love that I can talk about my love for books to the new friends I have made through blogging.
2. If you could be best friends with a fictional character who would it be?
Cress!! I love Cress from The Lunar Chronicles. We are practically the same person and I could see myself hanging out with her all of the time and always having something to talk about.
3. What fictional food would you love to try?
I would love to try lembas bread from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I love the way it looks all wrapped up in leaves from the movies. And I mean… it’s bread. I love bread!
Arwa @ One’s Peculiar
Annie @ dreamingofcats
Kambria @ adoringfiction
Kat @ ElvenLibrary
Inside My Library Mind
Kat @ Bookish Kat Blog
Goodbye Halcyon Days
Emily @ emilylouisexo
Donna @ Moms Book Collection
Banhi @ -ShikhaReadster-
Rose @ candyflossbooks
My Questions for Nominees:
1. When someone asks for just 1 book recommendation, what do you tell them?
2. If you were to write about a different topic for your blog, what would it be?
3. What new book release, this year, has been the biggest disappointment?
If you have already been nominated for this award and you don’t want to do it, that is completely fine. I promise my feelings won’t be hurt. I love all of your blogs and think that you deserve all the awards. Thanks so much for reading, cya!