I can’t believe it’s June but I am so happy. I love summer time and I may be reading a lot more contemporaries this time of the year. I have 10 books on my TBR for June and I am so excited for all of these.
1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
2. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
3. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
4. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
5. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
6. This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
7. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
8. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
9. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
10. Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris
Caraval and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before will both be re-reads for me but I need to prepare for Legendary and I also need to re-read the first book in the TATBILB series so I can continue the next two books. I’m going to give The Hazel Wood another try. I read about 50 pages of it but put it down because I couldn’t get into it. Also, my classic of the month is going to be Peter Pan and I’m very excited about that! And I am highly anticipating Morgan Matson’s newest book Save the Date and B.A. Paris’ new book Bring Me Back!
What books are on your TBR? Are you feeling ambitious with the summer season coming up? Thanks for reading, cya!