So I was nominated to do this exactly three months ago by Emma @ Emma Reads and I am just horrible at keeping up with these tags. Emma is one of the funniest bloggers I have come across and I love her posts. She is honest and straightforward and I always know that if I read her reviews that they will be genuine and true. Please go follow her. I’m almost certain you won’t be disappointed.
This is my second time being nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m am just in shock that so many people enjoy my content. So thank you Emma for nominating me and thank you to all of you who read my blog. Also, Emma’s questions are very thorough and I can tell she really thought about these so I’m going to try my best to answer them all!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Emma’s Questions for Me:
1. Kiss, marry, kill: The main character of the last three fiction books you read.
So we have Kaz from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo… Emika from Warcross by Marie Lu… and Addie from Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch. I’m going to have to kill Emika, kiss Addie and marry Kaz. Not great selections but I work with what I got.
2. Would you rather be an elegant princess/prince type character in a fairy tale, or a witchy kick butt villain?
I am most definitely more of a princess than a villain. I just can’t picture myself as the villain of a story.
3. You fall into a pit of acid or get bit by an exotic spider or into a verbal altercation with a wizard, and you’re given the power to pull things out of books. Which book are you reaching into first?
I think I would have to pick a book with magic because a sword is not going to help me in a pit of acid. So in that case I’m going to reach out to my favorite inner circle for help in A Court of Mist and Fury.
4. You’re being sent to a desert island and you can bring one book, and it has to be one you haven’t read yet. What book are you bringing?
This is so difficult to choose!! I think I’d pick The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien. I love the movies and I’m almost certain I will love the book.
5. Link you favorite blog post of yours!
I did really in depth SPOILERY reviews for the entire Throne of Glass series and I’m really proud of them all. My most liked one though, is Heir of Fire which you can find here.
6. Which Hogwarts house would you most want to be in, and which do you want to be in least?
So I’m a Hufflepuff and I like being in the Hufflepuff house but if I honestly got to choose I would be in Ravenclaw. I would least want to be in Slytherin… sorry!
7. Would you rather have a pet unicorn or grow a mermaid’s tail when you touch water?
Grow a mermaid’s tail! I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was little and Ariel was always my favorite Disney princess.
8. The last book you gave 5 stars and the last book you gave 1 star?
Six of Crows was the last book I gave 5 stars to because hello… it’s amazing! My last 1 star read was The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling.
9. Who’s a popular author you’re just… not that into?
Lauren Oliver… I’ve only read one of her books, Before I Fall, and I just disliked it so much.
10. Show you’re currently watching, or last one you watched?
I haven’t really been watching anything lately. I put on the TV when I’m cleaning and usually it’s Friends, Seinfeld, The King of Queens or The Big Bang Theory. Whichever one is on at the time.
11. Picture this: You’re at the altar, about to say “I do” to Cornelius (or Cornelia) Wainwright III, a disgraced businessperson who is only marrying you for your chocolate factory fortune. You dramatically say “I can’t do this” – which fictional character or celebrity do you confess your love to instead?
Adam Driver!! I’ve been obsessing over him since he played the part of Kylo Ren in Star Wars and it’s crazy but if my husband were to have a celeb look alike, it would be Adam Driver.
Emily @ Wicked Good Reads
Chelsea @ romweasley
Erica @ Living a Hundred Lives
Kim @ Traveling In Books
Bree @ Jasper + Spice
Georgina @ Daydreaming Roux
Laura @ Latteandbook
Demi @ firstpagewonders
Vanessa @ the bookish deer.
Rhea @ Bookchanted
My Questions for Nominees:
1. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
2. Have you met a fellow blogger face to face?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. How many books have you read, so far, this year?
7. Tea or coffee?
8. Where is your favorite reading spot?
9. How happy are you today on a sale of 1 to 10?
10. Which era do you wish you could visit?
11. Favorite quote?
All of these bloggers are amazing and you should definitely check them out! For those of you that I nominated, please don’t feel obligated to participate. I just think you all are so great and deserve all the awards! Thanks so much for reading, cya!