The month of April I had my husband pick my TBR and I didn’t read all of the books he picked but I did read six of them with an average rating of 3.6 so not wonderful but I’ve had worse. For the month of May, I have some highly anticipated reads and I really am hoping to get to all of them. I picked 12 books to read for May and that’s two more than my usual but I’m feeling ambitious.
1. Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
2. The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
3. Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
4. Warcross by Marie Lu
5. Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst
6. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
7. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
8. Furyborn by Claire Legrand
9. The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo
10. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
11. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
12. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
Love & Luck and Furyborn are both arcs that I received and both books come out later this month. I also have my monthly classic choice, which is The Wizard of Oz. My cousin recently read Warcross and really enjoyed it so I thought I would read it sooner rather than later. I’m really excited for all of these and I hope that I have a great reading month, just as I hope you do as well. What’s on your May TBR? Thanks for reading, cya!