How are we already in May almost? I feel like I just put away my Christmas decorations even though that was 5 months ago. But most importantly how did I haul 18 books this month when I told myself no more than 5? I have no self control, that’s the problem. I was staying with my parents for about a month, and they have a Books a Million just 20 minutes away so I made a few trips there. All of these books were purchased there on bargain, except for two, so I didn’t even spend that much.
1. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno (Books a Million)
2. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (Books a Million)
3. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (Books a Million)
4. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (Books a Million)
5. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan (Books a Million)
6. The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan (Books a Million)
7. Lies We Believe About God by William Paul Young (Books a Million)
8. Hind’s Feet On High Places: An Engaging Visual Journey by Hannah Hurnard (Books a Million)
9. Experiencing the Heart of Jesus: Knowing His Heart, Feeling His Love by Max Lucado (Books a Million)
10. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena (Books a Million)
11. The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure by Jason Fry (Books a Million)
12. Smuggler’s Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure by Greg Rucka (Books a Million)
13. Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure by Cecil Castellucci & Jason Fry (Books a Million)
14. Before the Awakening by Greg Rucka (Books a Million)
15. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (Books a Million)
16. Roar by Cora Carmack (Books a Million)
17. Fireworks by Katie Cotugno (Books a Million)
18. Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie (Books a Million)
I seriously need to be on a book buying ban. And I know I say that every month but this time I’m serious! SERIOUSLY! I did place an order through Books a Million for the exclusive edition of A Court of Frost and Starlight and I will include that in my May haul, but that’s the only book I’m planning on getting in May. And Legendary by Stephanie Garber, of course. But that’s it!
What books did you haul this month? Do you have more self control than me? Thanks for reading, cya!