I can’t believe it’s already February. Wow this year is already going by so fast. In January I had a very successful reading month of 10 books and I’m going to try for 10 books in February as well. Here are the books I have planned!
1. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
2. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
3. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
4. Everless by Sara Holland
5. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
6. Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
8. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
9. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
10. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
My main reading goal this year is to read at least 1 classic a month and I was successful last month and hope to be successful this month as well with Charlotte’s Web. I have been hearing SO MUCH buzz about The Cruel Prince and I’m very excited to read it. I received Little Fires Everywhere as a Christmas present from my best friend and it actually has very good reviews as well. See any books that you have already read and enjoyed? What’s on your February TBR? Let me know in the comments. Cya!