Yes, I know! You might be bored to death by these tags but I enjoy them so therefore I will keep doing them. Today’s tag is the Reading Habits Tag. The original video on YouTube has been deleted so I am not too sure who to credit for the original. I was tagged on my bookstagram account to do this tag so here we go!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I read either on the couch or in bed. Mostly on the couch though because once I get into bed and get comfortable, I tend to fall asleep.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark usually! Unless, I just don’t have a bookmark on me, which rarely ever happens.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
I like to stop at a chapter but sometimes I am just too tired so I will stop at the first paragraph on the next page.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I usually have coffee or tea while I am reading but I rarely eat while reading, unless it is a small snack like popcorn.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Neither. I just can’t!
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time for me.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I can read anywhere that is not a car or plane or train. I get motion sickness pretty bad, so that’s a no for me. But I can read at the beach or by the pool or at someone else’s house. Wherever!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I read silently in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Sometimes I can’t help myself and I will look ahead but I never skip pages.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new.
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t write in them but I keep tabs for notes on the parts that I want to remember for my book reviews. Or if it is a quote that I want to remember, I’ll tab that as well.
12. Who do you tag?
I tag Amber @ ambsreads
Of course, if you would like to do this tag and I didn’t tag you, then feel free to participate. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for reading. Cya!