I was nominated by Diane home and family for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much for nominating me. Go check out her blog and give her a follow!
What Is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award 2017 exists in the blogging community and can only be given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster is a german word for sweetheart, dearest, beloved, darling or lover. What a cute award!
The Rules If You Are Nominated:
1. Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog in your blog post.
2. Display the award on your blog – easier way is including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. List up to 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
4. Nominate 5 bloggers for the Liebster Award who have less than 200 followers.
5. List the rules in your blog so others are aware of the rules and what the award is about.
10 Random Facts About Me:
1. My favorite color is blush pink.
2. I love the beach.
3. I read so many books, sometimes I amaze myself.
4. I have been happily married for 2 years.
5. I exercise quite a bit (cycling, walking, kayaking, swimming).
6. My favorite food is waffles.
7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, although Christmas is a close second.
8. My favorite place in the world is Hawaii and I can’t wait to go back.
9. I do not eat pork, because I think it’s disgusting.
10. Pumpkin Pie is my favorite dessert.
Question & Answers:
1. What is the best tip or advice for new bloggers? I would recommend to be active in the blogging community. I know we all want people to follow our blogs and to get views for ourselves but it helps if you get out there and check out other blogs as well. I love checking out what other people are posting. Communicating and commenting are fun ways to interact and also make friends with each other.
2. If you were a character in a book, which would you be from what book? I have yet to read a book, where I find myself connected to a character, in a way that we are similar. But I would have to go with Hermione Granger. I was a super nerd in elementary and middle school and I was always reading. Much like Hermione.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I hope to be able to travel to all the places I’ve wanted to with my husband and I hope we have some kids by then.
4. How do you keep yourself motivated? I am very organized and I keep to a schedule. I make sure to write down any appointments or goals I have and I follow them.
5. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy? I don’t think that I eat any weird food combinations now, but when I was in high school, I would eat tortilla chips with mustard. I have no idea why I did that but I did.
Make sure to check out these great blogs that I nominated!
Questions for Nominees:
1. What is your favorite quote and why?
2. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
3. What inspired you to start your own blog?
4. What is your favorite book or series?
5. If you could spend a day with anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?