So this is the first time ever getting a FairyLoot box and I am pleasantly surprised. This box is on the expensive side for me because of the shipping ($18.99 for USA) so I’m not sure if I will continue with this box because of that. But I will recommend it all the time! Just take a look at the items in the August box.
– Witchsoul Candle from Book and Nook (They sent out 5 different witchsouls, I received ‘Lisarah’)
– Fictional Worlds Sleeping Mask from FairyLoot
– Handmade Velaris Pendant Necklace from Oh Panda Eyes (Features a quote from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas)
– Westeros Tea Strainer from FairyLoot (Inspired by Game of Thrones)
– Neverland Notebook from TJ Lubrano (Hand painted)
– Lord of the Rings Magnetic Bookmarks from Paperly and Co. (They sent out 3 different sets, I received Samwise and Frodo to represent The Shire)
– Northern Lights Art print from Melissa Nettleship
– Sampler Text from Blackwing by Ed Mcdonald (with a tattoo)
– Sampler Text from Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
– FairyLoot Bookmark
– Discount coupon for Mini Backdrop
– Hardcover copy of Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popović
– Signed bookplate
– Handwritten letter from the author
I would love to continue this box because it is so amazing! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a bookish subscription box with goodies that go along with that theme. Check it out!